Home Photos History Calendar Events Board Members Amenities Area Map Contact Us    
 

The Colonnade



Henry Wright

The Colonnade is located on the Concourse. Built in 1907-1908, it was designed by architect Henry Wright who was in business with George Kessler in St. Louis. It is possibly based on a design by Kessler but Wright’s name is shown on various records as the architect. Originally there was a fountain in the front center but this was replaced by a memorial to President John F. Kennedy by local American Legion Post 151 in 1965

 

All Contents of this site are sole property of the SRNA and may not be used or reproduced in any form. ©2017 Scarritt Renaissance Neighborhood Association. Direct any issue with this site to Webmaster@Scarrittkc.org